Thursday, 14 January 2016

"Some Weight Loss Tips I Would Have Given My Younger Self If I Could Go Back in Time"

Living a healthy lifestyle starts young. However, many of us find ourselves as adults, overweight, and not sure where to start when it comes to losing weight. If I had to go back and give my younger self tips losing weight, this is what I would tell me:

Throw away the sodas- there is nothing in soda that is good for you, it’s filled with high fructose corn syrup and a ton of chemicals. If I could tell my younger self one way to drop weight quickly, it would be to get rid of all that crap. Instead, I wish that I would have started drinking water so much sooner. Not only do I feel better now when I’m properly hydrated, I don’t come down from a sugar high a few hours after drinking it.

Veggies are your friend- One thing I wish my younger self knew is that you don’t have to cut out everything you love to lose weight. Instead, you should think about portions differently. For instance, instead of denying yourself a burger when you really want one,
have the burger, split it in half and fill the other half of your plate with a salad or steamed veggies. That way you can satisfy your cravings and eating well for yourself.

Go outside and play-If you want to lose weight, you need to move more. However, when I was younger, I thought that meant you had to go to the gym. This is so not true, living a healthy lifestyle means finding things you love to get you moving. Take a hike, play on the playground with your kids, or go swimming and actually swim—activities like these will get your blood pumping without the boredom of a treadmill.

If you would like to learn some nutritional secrets to lose your stubborn female fat please click The Beta Switch Nutrition

No comments:

Post a Comment